Sunday, August 10, 2014

Opening 4 Plasma Storm Booster Packs

Hi all!

The Amateur Collector here, and first thing's first; sorry for the long absence!
This video/blog post was meant to go up a month ago, but both work life and computer problems made that very difficult to do. I have currently found a temporary solution to the computer problem allowing me, for now, to finally upload some stuff.

So here is the long overdue booster pack opening filmed some time ago; 4 Plasma Storm booster packs!
Check the video opening here if you want.

First off, the rares:
Two Team Plasma cards, a Garbodor and a Bouffalant. Thankfully I have these two already, because these cards are slightly damaged on the bottom right hand side. A fate most the old cards I purchased in Hong Kong have suffered (damaged due poor storage or delivery, I don't know, oh well!)

The Holo I got is a Team Plasma's Klinklang. Not the most visually stunning picture I must admit, not to mention a card I believe I own already. But still, a good pull.

And for my EX... *pause for dramatic effect*... a Team Plasma's Zapdos-EX!
Zapdos was never my favourite of the legendary birds, but this card is very handsome nonetheless, with a great lightning effect surrounding the borders of the card, very cool. The card is slightly damaged at the bottom like all the others, but a N/M card is still a good card. I'll gladly put it in my collection =)

And that's it for this week's update. Next week I'll attempt to upload the XY Booster Pack opening! I've already done the video and I can guarantee some good pulls, so come back to check it out ;)
(yes I know XY Base Set is a little old now, but I'm in China, I was surprised to have even found these out here in the first place! Hopefully you can join in the excitement with me anyways~)

M'bye bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment