Saturday, February 14, 2015

Deoxys-EX - 2013 Fall Tin

Hi all!

The Amateur Collector here.

Today I open the Deoxys-EX Tin, I got it on ebay for £11.45. At the time of purchase this was a good price. Now, it's an even better price. These tins go for anywhere between £15-£18.

If you want to check out the video, click here.
Keep scrolling down if you want to see what pulls I got.

The tin itself.


This is the promo, part of the BW Black Star Promo collection.
(This picture was taken from Bulbapedia since I forgot to take a picture of my own like a numpty!) 


As you can see, I did not get the greatest of pulls.
Five rares is good, but none of them were holos or ultra rares.

So I'm not overly happy with my pulls this time round. I don't usually mind pulling rares if I don't have them already, but out of five rares I already own three of them.

Oh well, stick around and lets see if the next opening will be better ey! 
See you!

No comments:

Post a Comment