Sunday, January 25, 2015

Pokémon TCG Opening Adventures 2: Slurpuff - Furious Fists Triple Blister Pack

Hi all!

The Amateur Collector here bringing you the next episode of PTCGOpA 2!

Today I open up a Slurpuff Blister Pack. I bought this pack in combination with another pack from chaoscards.co.uk. Together they cost me about £17.31 since I bought them in combination and got a discount from Chaos Cards' then loyalty scheme.

This'll be my first opening of Furious Fists booster packs!

Now lets get straight into it! Scroll down for images of the cards or check out the opening on youtube here: clickity click!

First the promo card:
Slurpuff! This one is Promo XY15. The picture up above does not do justice to the holographic pattern which makes it appear as if Slurpuff is being surrounded by glittering pollen as it walks through a patch of flowers. Very beautiful. 

A rare Golurk and reverse-holo Hariyama. I love how dynamic they look! This seems to be a theme for a lot of the Furious Fists artwork.

And the two holos! Slaking and Landorus, both keeping up the trend of looking dynamic, as if they're halfway through an attack charge.


 Overall a great blister pack opening. I got myself four rare cards in all, two of which were holographic cards, which definitely beats the ratio you usually get for XY sets. I'm happy ^^

Thanks for watching/reading. See you guys in the next adventure!
M'bye bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment