Sunday, September 15, 2013

6 x Plasma Blast Booster Packs - Opening Newest Set for New Adventure

Hi all!

The Amateur Collector here and for today's adventure I have opened up 6 booster packs of Plasma Blast, the latest set in the Pokémon TCG, part of the Black & White series. I was really excited to open these packs since I have no cards from this set at all. But, even so, I have to admit it wasn't the best batch. Click here if you'd rather watch the video of me opening these up.
If not, read on.

Here's what I got:
I'm happy to have gotten all these cards since I needed them all, but I won't deny I would have liked at least one more holographic than I got here. I guess I'm being greedy though, I'v clearly been spoiled by the great openings I'v had so far :P
And besides, that Sigilyph is beautiful - the linear pattern looks pretty good and shiny. 
Anywho, I'm thinking of maybe doing questions or some other method to give away codes for the Pokémon TCGO, what do you guys think? Let me know in the comments.
Well for now, have one for free haha: TSV-73DL-6NB-NW8
Enjoy what's left of the weekend and see you guys next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment