Friday, September 13, 2013

Charizard G LV.X Tin 2009 Opening - Hopeful for the Journey Ahead.

Hi all!

The Amateur Collector here and I am pleased to announce my (official) first Pokémon TCG opening!
As promised in my last update, what I choose to open was going to be a tin, and a very special one at that. And here it is, a Charizard G LV.X 2009 Fall Tin:
I won this tin in a bid on ebay, it was the last item I got before beginning this little project but I'm starting off with it to make up for the lack of video for the other tin I opened (and was meant to start off with).
I won the bid at the reasonable price of £22. I say reasonable because this is an old tin now and when I have come across it online it was usually being sold somewhere between £29.99 to £45+, so yeah, very fortunate to have gotten my hands on it.

Well enough babbling, here's what I pulled:
Naturally, the Charizard G LV.X Promo DP45 that came with the tin
Some cool rares...
... and these fantastic pulls!! An ultra rare Torterra LV.X from Diamond & Pearl and a secret rare Moltres and holo Swampert from Platinum: Supreme victors! 
Needless to say, this tin was fantastic and well worth the price. I now eagerly await the next opening for this journey for which I think I'll open up a few booster packs. So look forward to that.
But until then make sure to check out my youtube channel, including the video to this tin opening, at: The Amateur Collector.

Don't hesitate to leave a comment bellow!
See ya next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment