Thursday, September 12, 2013

Mewtwo-EX 2012 Tin Opening - Journey Off to a Bad Start!

Hi all!

The Amateur Collector here and I have started my journey to open up Pokémon TCG merchandise and share it with you. Starting with this tin which I bought in store at Forbidden Planet for £12.99 (cheaper than most places online!):

Or so I thought... sadly things aren't off to a great star! I filmed the opening of the Mewtwo-EX tin but for some reason the camera either didn't record or the file was lost somehow. D'oh!

It's a real shame too since in the very first booster pack of the tin - which was also my very first Black & White booster pack ever- was awesome.
Luckily I have a scanner, so I can still share my swag with you all:

The Mewtwo-EX Promo BW45 that came with the tin
                                        
These are all the rares that I got, with the bottom two being Reverse-Holos

 And finally the very first rare card I opened, in all its awesome awesomness:

            Zekrom Full Art                   

I was a little disappointed with the rares since I already have two of them (they came in a bundle I bought at a flee market) but this Ultra Rare Zekrom more than makes up for them. I'm also really liking the Reverse-Holo Marowak, the Fighting Energy logos in the background look really cool.

Anyways, sorry again for not being able to show a video of this, but I've already planned the next opening which I think will more than make up for that (hint: it's another tin).
Also as a way of apology here's a code to use for the Pokémon Trading Card Game Online: XTS-FD3E-BW7-NXH.
Let me know in the comments bellow who managed to get the code!   

See you guys for the next opening, hopefully this time it'll work!

2 comments: