Thursday, March 19, 2015

Kyurem-EX 2012 Tin

Hi all!

The Amateur Collector here with another good opening for my Pokémon TCG Opening Adventures!
This time round, we open up a Kyurem-EX Spring 2012 Tin that I purchased at the fantastic price of £9 on ebay! This was a very lucky purchase because I saw this tin going for £20+ on other websites.

Here is the tin itself. A very beautiful light blue mixed in with some dark greys, complementing Kyurem's colouring very well.
Inside, you get the titular promo card, a TCGO card for the promo and four booster packs (2 Next Destinies, one Emerging Powers and one Noble Victories)

I'll be now moving on to the contents, if you'd like to watch the video of the tin opening click here.
If you'd rather just see pictures, keep scrolling down!

Of course we start off with the promo. This Kyurem-EX is part of the BW Black Star Promos and is number BW37

I got a bunch rares that I still needed.

And I got two holographic cards, both legendary mons that I still needed.
I'm loving the sparkilliness (that a word?) of Moltres.

So I may not have gotten any ultra rares, I did get many cards that I still needed. And two holographic cards out of four boosters is above average! 

Stay tuned for the next adventure folks, thanks as always for reading/watching!
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment