Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Opening 6 Dragons Exalted Booster Packs

Hi all!

The Amateur Collector here with another opening. Today, as part of my Pokémon TCG Opening Adventures I've opened up 6 Dragons Exalted booster packs from the Black & White series. I got them on offer from Kool Kingdom for £13.70. They were originally £15.90 and would have probably cost me over £20 if I tried buying them in a retail store.


I actually originally wanted to purchase some Dark Explorers booster packs when I placed the order, but it turned out that the online store had run out of them, so I instead choose Dragons Exalted packs; a slight bad judgement on my end since I have historically terrible luck with this set! (I have opened countless packs and have only gotten one EX to show for it). Sadly this time is no exception =(

Click here to go to my youtube channel and see the pulls for yourself.
Or simply scroll down to see what cards I got.

Lets first start off with some regular rares
Sadly I got 5 rares out of 6 booster packs! That's not a good ratio.
However I am glad to say that out of these five I only own two of them already (Houndoom and Seismitoad).

I  managed to pull a fair number of rare reverse-holos. 
I suppose this makes up for the lack of EXs in some way.

And here is the one and only holo that I got; Hydreigon.

So in some ways these really weren't the best of pulls. On the other hand, I did basically get 9 rares out of 6 booster packs, with 7 of them going straight into my collection. That's really not bad despite the lack of EXs.
Yeah. 
In retrospect, I really did enjoy this opening.

Thanks for reading! 
Stay tuned for more adventuring!

No comments:

Post a Comment