Thursday, March 26, 2015

Opening 4 Legendary Treasures Booster Packs

Hi all!

The Amateur Collector here with a short but sweet adventure, all part of my Pokémon TCG Opening Adventures.

As those who have been following me might remember I spent some time in China, and whilst over there came across some places that sold Pokémon booster packs. They're cheaper there than in the UK, so I brought a bunch of them back with me. Of that bunch were four Legendary Treasures booster packs. They cost $30 HKD each, that's about £2.50 each, not bad!

Lets open them up and see what's inside.

As usual check out my video opening here or just scroll down to see what pulls I got.

I didn't have much of a choice in pack artwork. Not a problem considering I still have an entire booster box of these packs to open for a future adventure!

Here are the rares and the reverse-rare that I got.

The way Legendary Treasures works is that you can end up with both a holographic AND a rare in in the same pack (the former replaces the reverse-holo that'd usually be there)
I managed to get two holos out of four packs, not bad at all! (and it gets better!)

Legendary Treasures also has a subset known as Radiant Collection. You have the potential of getting some pretty unique cards in this set, such as this full art Shaymin-EX! It's both badass and cute.

AND THAT'S NOT ALL!
I also got a hold of this wonderful ultimate rare Darkrai-EX!!
I actually got this in the same booster pack as the Zekrom holo.
It's a reprint of the same Darkrai-EX that you can find in Dark Explorers.
Nice to have none the less.

So yes, not much to say really, these wonderful pulls should speak for themselves!
I'm really glad to have gotten this Darkrai-EX, even though it's a reprint and not worth much in terms of sales, it is a card I none the less needed for my collection. Same goes for most of these pulls really!

Thanks for reading/watching, see you next episode Trainers!

No comments:

Post a Comment