Monday, October 21, 2013

Emerging Powers Promotional Blister Pack (Minccino) - Calm Before the Storm

Hi all!!

The Amateur Collector here and today I'm just opening up on little checklane blister pack, the third and last one from the three that I bought off of Card Team for £5.95. To check out the other two here: first blister pack and second blister pack.
This blister pack has one Emerging Powers sample pack, an actual Empowers Powers booster pack and a sweet promo card. To check out the opening video click here.

So without further ado:
The promotional card
Minccino BW13, and I have to say probably one of the cutest cards I've ever seen.

The Emerging Powers booster pack swag
A rare Gothitelle and a reverse-holo Thundurus.

I must say I've noticed that I have good luck with rare reverse-holographic cards, I feel like I get them more often than not. Though I must admit in this case I would have liked it if the cards were reverse, since I already have a rare Gothitelle but still need a holographic Thundurus. As for the promo Minccino, I think it has become one of my favourite cards for the B&W Black Star Promotional series, it's so cute, the background is colourful and the artwork is simple and effective. 

Well, I'm happy enough with this blister pack, not the best pulls for £5.95 but the promo card more than makes up for it.

I've titled this post "Calm Before the Storm" because my next post will be my last one for Pokémon TCG Opening Adventures (season 1) and I like to see this single blister pack opening as I kind of "breather" before the last opening.
So see you soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment