Sunday, October 06, 2013

Luxio Promotional Blister Pack - Enjoying the Journey

Hi all!

The Amateur Collector and as usual I have a nice little piece of Pokémon TCG merchandise to open up. Today it's the Next Destinies Luxio triple boosters blister pack (at least that's what I'm calling it, I have no idea what the official product is called haha). I bought this blister pack off of ebay (which you've probably noticed by now, is where I buy most my items with various degree of luck) for £4.70, just a little over half price! This blister pack, as you can probably guess by the long name I've given it, comes with a promotional Luxio card, three Next Destinies booster packs and a coin.
To see the video of the blister pack being opened click here.


I must say, I was quite happy with this blister pack. First off, here's the expected promotional swag:
     
The Black-Star Promo Luxio BW34
and
a cool Munna coin

And here's what I got in the booster packs:
A very cute holo Cinccino, a holo Articuno, a rare Jellicent and a reverse-holo Amoonguss

Four rare cards in three booster packs, two of which are holographic? Not bad at all if I do say so myself! I especially like the Cinccino, the brigh bold colours, the simple rounded art style and the holographic pattern fading into a portion of the background; really nice.

So yeah, I'm pretty happy! Pulls like these keep me hopeful about the rest of the merchandise I still have to open.
And on that pleasant note, I'll end this post.
See you all in the next installment!

No comments:

Post a Comment