Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Noble Victories Promotional Blister Pack (Scraggy) - Quick Detour

Hi all!

Amateur Collector here and today we're going to take a quick peak at what I got in a checklane blister pack. This was the second blister pack out of three that I purchased from Card Team (the opening of the first can be found here). It cost me £5.95, a little expensive but that's hardly surprising considering how hard it is to find. Here's the video for those who are interested in seeing the blister pack opening.

In this pack you get one promotional card, a Noble Victories sample pack and one ordinary Noble Victories booster pack.

And without further ado, here is what I got:

The BW25 Scraggy looking very cute though slightly mischievous, and a Reuniclus that I got from the booster pack

I'm pleased with this blister pack, although it was slightly costly I did get a cool promo and a rare card I didn't own. And that's it for today! A really short post indeed.

See you next time for more Pokémon TCG Opening Adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment